We work with a network of overseas representatives to help ensure that students have all of the in-country support required when choosing to study in the UK with us and our partners.
We recognise that choosing to study in a different country is a big decision for many students and their families. That’s why our representatives are on hand to support each individual student with their application. From initial research, to support on visa processes and preparing for life in the UK.
To become an agent:
Find your Regional Manager
- Contact one of our team from your region
- Our team will send you a copy of our Screening Questionnaire
- Send the following back to your QA Regional Manager:
- Representative Screening Questionnaire
- 2 references
- A copy of your company registration documents
- Your Regional Manager will contact you and if you are successful will issue you with a copy of our agent contract to sign
- You will then have a series of training meetings to ensure you are up to date with our portfolio of programmes